Your highschool background academics by no means gave you a publication like this one! Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents positive factors outrageous and uncensored profiles of the boys within the White residence - entire with enormous quantities of little-known, politically wrong, and downright wacko proof. you will discover that:
- George Washington spent a whopping 7% of his wage on booze
- John Quincy Adams enjoyed to skinny-dip within the Potomac River
- Gerald Ford as soon as labored as a sophisticated journal hide version
- Warren G. Harding gambled with White residence china whilst he ran low on money
- Jimmy Carter mentioned a alien craft sighting in Georgia
- And Richard Nixon . . . sheesh, do not get us all started on Nixon!
With chapters on every body from George Washington to Barack Obama, Secret Lives of the U.S. Presidents tackles all of the tricky questions that different background books are afraid to invite: what number of those men have been dishonest on their better halves? Are there rather mystery tunnels beneath the White condominium? And what used to be Nancy Reagan pondering while she seemed on Diff'rent Strokes? American heritage was once by no means this a lot enjoyable at school!