By Abby Denson
Traveling to Japan hasn't ever been lots fun—visit the land of anime, manga, cosplay, sizzling springs and sushi!
This photograph Japan shuttle advisor is the 1st of its style exploring jap tradition from a cartoonist's standpoint. Cool Japan Guide takes you on a enjoyable journey from the high-energy city streets of Tokyo to the peaceable Zen gardens and Shinto shrines of Kyoto and introduces you to:
- the intriguing global of eastern food—from bento to sushi and every little thing in between.
- the otaku (geek) tradition of Japan, together with a manga industry in Tokyo the place artists exhibit and promote their unique artwork.
- the whole eastern purchasing adventure, from combini (not your run-of-the-mill comfort stores!) to depato (department shops with everything).
- the world's largest manga, anime and cosplay festivals.
- lots of alternative intriguing locations to move and issues to do—like zen gardens, conventional eastern arts, and a trip on a eastern bullet train.
Whether you are ready to hop a airplane and shuttle to Japan day after today, or attracted to eastern tradition, this enjoyable and colourful travelogue through famous comedian booklet artist and nutrients blogger Abby Denson, husband Matt, buddy Yuuko, and sidekick, Kitty candy teeth, will current Japan in a different and interesting method.